Invisalign® for Straighter Teeth at Any Age
Invisalign® is a popular treatment for many adults wanting straighter teeth without the hassle and look of braces. This clear, nearly invisible treatment involves using see-through plastic aligners that work to shape your teeth into a desired position.
Unlike braces, these aligners are removeable and free of annoying metal brackets and wires, making them more user-friendly. You can continue to keep the same diet, oral hygiene routine and natural look to your teeth while undergoing the treatment.
What Can Invisalign® Do For You?
Invisalign and braces work similarly to change your teeth’s placement in your mouth, making your smile straighter and better aligned. Some common issues Invisalign can help fix include:
- Overbite: When the upper front teeth close past the lower teeth
- Underbite: When the lower front teeth jut out past upper teeth
- Cross-Bite: When the upper and lower jaws don’t align
- Gap Teeth: Teeth that have extra space between them
- Open Bite: Upper and lower teeth don’t completely close together
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough space in the jaw for teeth to fit in comfortably
Even if you are not experiencing these specific issues, Invisalign remains an option for those simply wanting a straighter and more even smile. Many adults who never needed orthodontic treatment in their childhood or adolescence may notice that over time their teeth have shifted. This is just as good of a reason to seek treatment, especially with so many modern options available.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Many adults favor the convenience, feel and look of Invisalign compared to traditional braces. Some reasons include:
- Aligner trays are removeable for when you eat, drink and brush your teeth.
- The plastic trays are also virtually invisible so no one has to know they’re there.
- Typically many patients can complete the treatment in less than a year, compared to braces which take longer (though this depends on the patient).
- There are no broken or bulky wires to worry about, making the treatment plan less invasive and easier to follow.
Make a Free Invisalign® Appointment
If you’re ready to talk to your dentist about Invisalign, contact us to set up your free consultation. Our team will go over your options and help create a treatment plan that is suited to your budget, schedule and lifestyle. Fill out our contact form to get started!